Important information below due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). It is very important to file all tax returns outstanding before registering for EI. Much of the information that is needed needs to come from your 2019 Tax Return.
Accufile is here to help get you filed today for only $25. Our certified accountants will help with your return and register a CRA My Account.
All tax payers and tax filers in Canada should register for a CRA My Account. This account allows you to view your Notice of Assessments, view missing slips, and as well make adjustments on your account.
CRA My Account is a secure platform that the CRA uses to help keep your information safe. One of the most valuable items on the MY CRA Account is to be able to view T4s etc before having to wait for them to come in the mail.
In order to register for this account you will need a few pieces of personal information:
- Your Full Name
- Full Address
- Date of Birth
- Your Social Insurance Number
As well the CRA likes to do security checks to make sure you are the individual registering. Make sure to have your past two tax returns available. They may ask for a specific line item on one of your past returns to ensure you are the right person.
File taxes with our Online Accountants! Personal Returns $25, Business Returns $75, Corporate Returns $200
Are you looking to Register for a My CRA Account?
- In order to start an account with CRA Login you will need to click CRA Website
- Once on the site, click on Sign in partner login/ registration
- Then choose the bank you have an online password with
Please Note: You will notice many different banks that may have an online account with the CRA. This is how the CRA makes sure this is you and your security when registering for your CRA Login.
- Once you are logged in, then they will ask you to confirm your sin number
- Click agree to the terms and you will receive your login details
Already Registered for a My CRA Account?
- In order to login, please click CRA Website.
- Then click on My Account
- From there you will need to enter your User ID and Password
There are many great items you can do once you are logged in:
- Download a copy of your notice of assessment from any year
- Make an adjustment to your previous tax return
- See letters that the CRA has mailed to you
- Check your carry forward numbers, capital gains, capital losses etc
- Check your RRSP contribution limits
You can also register for autofill on your CRA Account as well. See this link on information for autofill and what this can do for you.
Please note: If you have already registered for a CRA My Account and you forgot your password, you will need to re-register for an account in order to be able to assess your file.
Accufile gives our clients as much free value as we can in order to help make filing easier each year. Take advantage of Accufile's Tax Accountants online Today! Personal Tax Returns for $25, Business Tax Returns for $75, and Corporate Tax Returns for $200.